Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day: I Think That You Should Hear This - Volume 4

I hope you are having the Happiest of Valentine's Days. I woke up early this morning to go shopping for vintage clothing with Melissa. What better way to "I love you" than to walk around in the heat and look at dresses with your girlfriend. Actually, it was a lot of fun. I found a really great dark denim 30's or 40's prison jacket that I'm simply mad about. We had Valentine's hotdogs and miniature Coca Colas in the warm California sun. How romantic.

We just got home and I thought I'd post a new mix for you to listen to on this holiday.

I Think That You Should Hear This Vol. 4

1 - I'm Make Her Love Me - Jim Ford
2 - Northumberland West - The Sadies
3 - One Of A Kind - P.F Sloan
4 -She's My Baby - The Traveling Wilburys
5 - Draft Morning (Alternate) - The Byrds
6 - Sandy Toes - Linda Perhacs
7 - Rainmaker - The Dillards
8 - Brainwash - Rick Danko
9 - Make the Woman Love Me - Dion
10 - Uncle Albert (Alternate MONO mix) - Paul McCartney
11 - L.A. - Thomas Jefferson Kaye
12 - I Know You Know - Louie & The Lovers
13 - There Ought To Be A Law Against Sunny Southern California - Terry Allen
14 - Whenever - Whistler
15 - Dirty Work - Steely Dan (live in Memphis, TN 1974)
16 - Mystic Magic - Tommy Roe
17 - Where Do You Think You're Going - Dire Straits
18 - I Threw It All Away - Bob Dylan
19 - To Whom It May Concern - Rodriguez
20 - For the Second Time - Plainsong
21 - Takin' My Time - Little Feat
22 - Feel Like Going Home - Charlie Rich

2 comments:

  1. Hey Will - Vol. 4 will not DL - says file is unavailable. HELP! Thanks buddy.

    Mike in S.A. - the Republik of Tejas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Mike, it only took me over 2 years to respond, but it has been fixed. LISTEN!!!!

      Delete